At THE ATHLETE FACTORY we offer a range of other services to members and the general public. It is our aim to provide a diverse range of fitness, health and wellbeing services to the local community, as well as the use of our training facility to groups.
AF Team Bookings
THE ATHLETE FACTORY is available for your team to book our facility as an indoor training venue, group gym training facility, for team fitness testing, etc. We are also able to design training sessions and facility use based on your team’s needs.
|$100 +GST / hour||Use of Turf|
|$150 +GST / hour||Use of Gym Area (includes a Strength & Conditioning coach)|
|$125 +GST / hour||Use of the ‘Live Scrum’ scrum machine (includes a Scrum Coach).|
The team at Foundation Clinic offer sports physiotherapy services on site at THE ATHLETE FACTORY Monday to Friday, from 8.00am – 5.00pm.
A sports physiotherapist is a recognised professional who demonstrates advanced competencies in the promotion of safe physical activity participation, provision of advice, and adaptation of rehabilitation and training interventions, for the purposes of preventing injury and restoring optimal function. Sports physiotherapists also have a role in helping those involved in sport and recreational activity to enhance their performance.
All of our therapists are qualified in Sports Physiotherapy and work with active recreational athletes, social and club level sportspeople in the clinic setting, and also attend training sessions where we run specialised physiotherapy clinics. All of our therapists work within sporting organisations to coordinate physiotherapy, injury prevention, rehabilitation and injury surveillance programmes.
Some of our physiotherapists also work with more elite athletes, working and travelling with individuals and sports teams, integrating their services with other medical professionals, coaches, strength and conditioning personnel and other support staff.
|ACC Initial (45 min):||$35-$50|
|ACC follow up (30 min):||$25-$35|
|Private initial (45min):||$75-$95|
|Private follow up (30 min):||$50-$75|
The team at Foundation Clinic offer sports massage services on site at THE ATHLETE FACTORY.
Our talented Massage Therapists are dedicated to providing the right massage to suit your needs.
Whether you’re looking to relieve stress, increase your sports performance, or just relax, the professionally trained and registered massage therapists at THE ATHLETE FACTORY will cater for your therapeutic needs.
Massage therapy relaxes muscles, easing and soothing aches and pains and aids in recovery. It rejuvenates and helps to restore physical balance, enabling us to better handle all that life throws our way.
Your diet plays a major role in supporting the building blocks of your body’s structure.
A well nourished body is better able to withstand the demands of demanding training programmes and less likely to develop health conditions associated with a poor diet. Our sports nutritionist & registered dietitian provides expert advice and personalised plans for every client.
We can help with the following services:
- SPORTS NUTRITION: We give individualised advice tailored to your goals, training demands, food preferences and health needs. Nutrition education is typically centred around fuelling appropriately, recovering well, hydration, injury prevention and competition nutrition.
- ANTHROPOMETRIC SKINFOLD ASSESSMENTS: Using the ISAK proforma (International Standards for Anthropometry Assessment).
- DIGESTIVE ISSUES: We identify and resolve dietary causes for bloating, IBS, altered bowel habits, reflux and abdominal pain.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: We provide guidance for long-term healthy weight loss and don’t promote the use of fad diets and “dieting” in general.
- HEALTH NEEDS: Nutrition assistance for diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, PCOS and women’s health.
Are you ticking all the boxes to be the best athlete you can be? If you devote time toward developing your physical abilities, then you can’t ignore the critical role the mind plays in sport.
It is well understood that at the highest level, it is usually the mental side that decides the winners and the losers. Here you can learn from an expert on science of sport psychology and develop the skills to be able to handle the stress and pressures sport brings. Sport Psychology is an enriching and vitally important part of any athlete’s development programme.
How can Sport Psychology help you?
Sport Psychology support is where you receive help to develop your mind to improve your performance. This is done through weekly consultations, where you will discuss and learn strategies to help you on your path to achieving your performance goals.
Our mental skills consultant can assist you in many different areas but here are some of the most common:
- PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT: You’ll learn ways to uncover your potential and perform in even the most pressure-filled moments.
- COPE WITH STRESS OF COMPETITION: You’ll be able to speak to someone who listen’s to you and is trained to help guide you through the stresses you may experience from coaches, parents and others.
- MAINTAIN MOTIVATION: If you’re embarking on a training programme, then our mental skills consultant will help you develop strategies to maintain adherence and motivation to your goals.
- IMPROVE COACHING: Coaches can also use sport psychology to help enhance the performance of their players, or even just speak to our mental skills consultant about how to create an environment that maximises enjoyment in sport.
How does it work?
Consultations are hugely beneficial because they offer an opportunity for athletes to speak to someone who will listen openly and non-judgmentally. You’ll thrive in the opportunity to learn more about yourself and grow as an athlete and as a person. It’s quality time that is dedicated to you and it is taylor-made to suit your needs. Receiving personalised coaching from an expert on the mental game is something you can’t ignore if you’re serious about your sport.
|30 minute youth consult (16 year old’s and under):||$60|
|Full individual consult:||$115|
|6-Week Full Package:||$600|
Team or group workshops are available on request
At THE ATHLETE FACTORY we have developed a series of Workshops that are designed to educate athletes, parents, coaches and teachers.
The workshops are designed to be thought provoking, informative and really helpful in terms of practical application.
Get in Touch
Get in touch with the Team at THE ATHLETE FACTORY: